Sunday, April 3, 2022

Weekly Wine Tasting - Dellatori

Name - Dellatorri Tuscan Red

Variety - Sangiovese

Region - Tuscany, Italy

Year - 2018

Price - $11.99

Wine Critic Review

This Italian Red Blend is deep in color with aromas of black currant and rich black cherry that elegantly interlace with subtle oak spice. 

Wine Folly Notes

Sangiovese is Italy's most popular wine. It features a medium body and tannins, with high acidity. (162). Sangiovese also features notes of cherry mixed with a more earthy taste of espresso, oregano, and balsamic. 

My Review

This was not my favorite wine I have drunk, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I liked the fact that it was not that sweet, but the earthy and acidic flavors definitely complimented the bread and olive oil that I was eating at the time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Time Weekly - Santa Julia Malbec

Name  - Santa Julia Reserva Variety  - Malbec Region  - Argentia Year  - 2020 Price  - $10.99 Wine Critic Review A fruitball of a Malbec, wi...