Sunday, January 30, 2022

Introduction to My Wine Experiences

 Hey Everyone!

My name is Kieran Traynor. I am 21 years old, born and raised in Little Silver, New Jersey. My parents are what you could call "wine snobs", well more of my dad because my mom rarely drinks anymore. So due to that, I have been exposed to wine for a couple years now, but it was my study abroad in Europe last semester that really made me like wine. I still am not the biggest wine person, I enjoy craft beers more at this time. My favorite wines are merlot's, not sure why but that's why I'm taking this class. 

Some wine tasting experiences that I have had include mainly just wine tastings in Europe that I went to last year. The picture of me that I am using was from a wine festival at the vineyards on the shore of Lake Geneva in Switzerland. That was the first wine festival I had been to, but I attended three more in Switzerland before I returned home in November. 

I like all three types of table wines but prefer red then white then rosé. I want to learn why I like these different types of wine and learn to taste the flavors of the grapes in the wines. I am also hoping to learn how to enjoy wine a bit better so I can properly enjoy expensive wines with my parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Time Weekly - Santa Julia Malbec

Name  - Santa Julia Reserva Variety  - Malbec Region  - Argentia Year  - 2020 Price  - $10.99 Wine Critic Review A fruitball of a Malbec, wi...